Shoe lovers rejoice! Skwag is a new marketplace app dedicated to showing off and swapping
Bournemouth, UK – Entrepreneur Oliver Cross is excited to announce the launch of Skwag a
new iOS application providing a dedicated marketplace for shoe lovers to browse and exchange
Skwag is a free, elegantly designed iPhone app that allows users to upload their personal shoe
collection and swap them with others. All shoes are welcome, from practical Converse to
Skwag users simply photograph and upload their shoe collection via the app, add a personal
description, and then send them onto the marketplace for others to browse. When somebody
comes across a pair of shoes they love, they can give them a thumbs up to alert the owner of
their interest. If the owner likes a pair of the others shoes and wants to exchange, Skwag
connects the users to arrange a swap.
No more spending money on expensive shoes to match an outfit. No more filling shoe racks with
footwear that will never be worn again. Footwear is free, organised and fun with Skwag!
● No cold feet! A simple and elegant design that lets users start sharing and swapping
shoes in minutes.
● Beautiful galleries and profile pages to share shoe collections with thousands of other
● Instant notifications when shoe lovers are matched and ready to swap
● Localised search results to arrange swaps in person
● No forms, no fuss! Users simply register via Facebook and begin uploading and browsing
● Free and no commitments! Skwag costs nothing and users only swap when they find the
“Shoe lovers are going to get a real kick out of Skwag,” says Skwag Founder, Oliver Cross.
“Need a new pair of shoes but have no more space on your rack? Want to swap your heels for
some Converse or viceversa? Skwag makes it easy to connect with others to do just that, and
it’s all completely free!”
Jump In With Both Feet
Skwag is available NOW as a freetodownload iOS app, compatible with iPhone. For more
information on Skwag and the latest news, visit the official website today:http://www.Skwag.com